Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Michigan Wolverines go 10 and 2 - Video Blog

Go Michigan!

This is my follow-up video blog for my previous Michigan Football prediction post which I made early in the season. To basically sum it up, I was incorrect on which 2 games Michigan was going to lose but I did correctly predict their final record which was 10-2. Extremely happy that they prevailed over our evil arch-rivals to the South in the final game of the season. Woohoo! We are back to being a competitive Big 10 team!

So....did you make any football predictions this season that came true?

1 comment:

Jason Howell said...

I also made a prediction which came true this year. I predicted that Michigan State would make it four straight against Michigan. So I guess it is along the same line as a Michigan prediction